Monthly savings account is a simple way to make regular monthly deposits which you have saved from your monthly earnings. This is an important step that you should take as soon as you start your professional career. There is no guarantee about your employment period or your health and what will happen to you and your family if you lose your job or meet an accident and paralyze. The savings account is the solution to those unusual situations when you don’t have another source of income. People also deposit a little part of their monthly income into the savings account to support the college education of their child in the upcoming years. If you are a father of a girl, you always dream about your daughter’s wedding day and to make it more special and dreamy and that’s only possible if you save some of your monthly income. Same thing happens in the case of annual savings only with a little difference that only the businesses make annual savings for unfortunate incidents inside the business every year from their annual turnover.
You can’t just take the money from your pocket and put it in the savings account because you may need it later that month and that won’t be easy to draw the money back from the savings account. This is why a monthly savings calculator is important as it tells you about how much you can or you will save this month. In case of an annual saving, you can’t allocate a random amount or approximately finance for the business for the next year and you need a definite tool which tells you about the exact amount that you can save from your incomes. This calculator is free of cost and doesn’t need you to spend even a single buck for the calculations. You just need to enter your monthly or yearly gross income into the calculator along with your regular expenses and within a second, this calculator provides you with a figure of money that you can take from your pocket and put into the savings account.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Savings Calculator created using MS Excel,
The main benefit of this calculator is that it eliminates the chances of mistakes or errors in the final results or figures as this calculator does all the work by itself. If you want to do all this work by yourself, you need to go through a number of formulas and financial equations which will take hours to complete and there are still strong chances that you will mess it up and the final figure will not be so accurate. This calculator generates the exact and accurate results without any fault. You can use this calculator on a computer or a cell phone without any need of internet.
General uses of a monthly vs. annual savings account:
- Individuals use this calculator to allocate a definite amount for the savings account from their monthly income for the future needs.
- People, who want their kids to study in college or more than one daughter to marry, use this calculator to take some amount from the monthly salary and deposit in into savings account.
- Offices, firms and organizations use this calculator on professional level to allocate finances for the next year’s expenses and sudden incidents.
- Websites put this calculator on their web portals and offer their visitors to use this calculator for free so that they have more traffic.
- Financial or accountant firms use this calculator to check how much they can deposit into the savings account.
Here is download link for above shown Savings Calculator,
Related Excel Templates
- Bride Wedding Budget Calculator Template According to most people especially females consider their wedding day as the biggest day of their lives and a general survey shows that girls start planning and imagining their wedding day since they are just 7 to 8 years old. If you want to make this day just like you dreamed of, it’s essential to plan it properly and set the limits for every item and important stuff. You don’t want […]
- Student GPA Calculator Template GPA or a grade point average is a process by which your school, college or university calculates your overall performance in an exam. Some institutions have a scale of GPA from 0 to 4.0 and other have 0 to 5.0 which mainly based upon the rules and laws of the local government and educational department there. You get a GPA based on the grades that you earn in each class throughout the […]
- Extra Payment Calculator Template Those of you, who bought a house or a vehicle on a mortgage or loan, know this term “Extra payment” very well and those who don’t know what the heck is an extra payment, here’s some explanation. When you get a mortgage, you agree to pay it back to the bank or loan firm in installments monthly or annually. With an additional amount in form of interest rate, you pay off the principal […]
- House Affordability Calculator Template If I am allowed to talk about myself, I would like to share my biggest wish in life which is, to build a house of my own. Nobody wants to or likes to live in a rented house but its not possible for most of us to have our own house before you hit forty. What if you are saving money for 20 years to buy a house for you and your family and when you buy a house, you find out that you can’t […]
- Wedding Gift List Template Once the wedding date is fixed and you have sent out the invitations, it’s time for you to start receiving the gifts from your relatives and family members. It’s a good thing to send the gift a week or month before the wedding to the happy couple. A few years back, the gifts were sent to the bride’s family but now most couples decide to receive the gifts together on a single address […]
- Importance Of Currency Converter Template Businesses and organizations provide products and services to individuals and other businesses and in return they ask for money as their fees. The general acceptable form of that money is called currency and it includes currency notes and coins. People and businesses use the currency in their daily lives to buy or sell things because it’s not a barter era anymore. There are only fewer […]
- Metric Conversion Calculator Template The metric system first started from France in 1799 after which the French revolution took place and soon this system was adopted by many countries although they were previously using some other measuring systems. There are many other systems too but the metric system is implemented in most of the counties and cultures because of its ease and less complications. This is the reason that […]
- Amortization Schedule Calculator Template Amortization is a process of paying a debt from loan or mortgage over a pre-defined period of time into smaller installments. The amount you get from a loan or house mortgage has to be paid back with additional amount of interest on the loan. People don’t have enough money to buy a house or a vehicle all the time so they get financial help from a bank or Loan company who gives them the […]
- Compound Interest Calculator Template It’s not an easy job to earn money but this is also a fact that money grows more money. For example if you put your money in a bank, it increases with the passage of time as the bank pays you fees for using your money and that fees is called interest. When you get a loan from a bank or a mortgage firm, you have to pay more than the principal amount as the fees to use the loan money. […]
- Square Root Table In schools and colleges, students always wonder “Why do I need to know square root calculation? Are square root have got any importance in the practical life? “
Square root calculation has also got its own importance in some real life applications and one of these important applications is a printed square root table. Every operation in the field of mathematics has got its inverse […]