You have a big project coming up for your school or for your college and you need to ace it to get the best grade. You are worried and extremely stressed out about what to do and how to do it. You are worrying day in and day out and cannot make yourself to get organized and assemble all the things that you need to achieve in order to get your project on the right track. Sleepless nights are encountered and you are on the brink of losing it. Don’t worry. Take a deep breath and make a project ‘to do list’. By preparing a “Project To Do List” you will be focusing your energy on your project and will be more focused on what you need to do, what you need, how will you complete your project and when will it be completed. Here is a useful link for you to download several free Excel Templates created using Blue Theme online.
The first step in making a ‘project to do list’ is to think and understand your project. You need to plan when making your ‘project to do list’ and need to understand what exactly it is that you need to achieve. Make a list accordingly and start off with the basic things such as the resources, the material and etc. then move on to more advanced stuff such as assembly and report writing. Since the ‘project to do list’ will be made some time before the actual day, there should be a mention of dates and time in the most organized and proper way ever. Always keep some space along with each task for some kind of notes or reminder that you may want to note down at that moment or in a day or two. If you’re drafting up the ‘project to do list’ by hand then make use of various colored pens to differentiate between the most urgent tasks and tasks that aren’t that urgent. But if you’re making the ‘project to do list’ on your hand held device or your smart phone, then make use of various colored fonts or highlight and bold the important and urgent tasks. You can also set reminders in your ‘project to do list’ on your smart phone as well! Using technology is much more efficient and time saving but it depends on what is more comfortable for you. Just remember the main focus, to stay organized when making the ‘project to do list’, to maintain objectivity and to ensure that focus is maintained and sustained. Make sure you always leave some space for tick marking the task upon achievement. Never ever scratch off an item of the list or do it in a rough manner. Although it does provide the necessary satisfaction, it would just give the whole list a messy and disorganized look. You can even add some pictures to give it a more formal look to get you in the mood to complete those tasks! Remember, your ‘project to do list’ will be your guide for the months to come, make it wisely!
Here is preview of a Free Project To Do List Template created using MS Excel,
Download Project To Do List Template
Related Excel Templates
- Wedding Guest List Template It’s not an easy job to decide who is going to be by your side on the most important day of your life, your wedding day. The most important ingredient of a wedding day is the wedding guests list which decides who is going to be there and how many guest you will have to welcome. It’s up to you if you are planning to welcome the guests at the airport or will welcome them at the […]
- Food Price List Template Whenever you go to a grocery store or a bakery to buy some food items, the first thing you want to find out is the available items and products to see if the store has what you are looking for and their prices so you can calculate which item you want to buy now and which you will buy in the next visit. To do so, you either ask a salesman or the person behind the counter or you just […]
- Student GPA Calculator Template GPA or a grade point average is a process by which your school, college or university calculates your overall performance in an exam. Some institutions have a scale of GPA from 0 to 4.0 and other have 0 to 5.0 which mainly based upon the rules and laws of the local government and educational department there. You get a GPA based on the grades that you earn in each class throughout the […]
- Grocery List Template Grocery items are important part of our daily life therefore you have to visit grocery stores on frequent basis to have all important grocery goods in your pantry. It is not easy to shop from grocery store because variety and abundance of commodities can make you confuse and you often forget to take important grocery items. If you want to make your visit to grocery store more useful […]
- Price List Template Preparing the price list is one of the important tasks in creating demand of your product in the market as well as among masses. It is the most critical point in every business. The retailer has to keep the price list precise and comparative to make it attractive for the customers. It looked as simple phenomena but need a deep insight while making price list. Everyone is searching for […]
- Monthly Shopping List Template Monthly shopping list is very important in nearly all the households. Women of the house starts working on their list as soon as the month approaches to its end. They are also very keen on this listing as a complete monthly shopping list means a lot to those who have to keep their refrigerators and kitchen full with everything which their family needs on daily bases. But no matter how […]
- Monthly Attendance Report Template Monthly attendance reports are used by schools to track the attendance of students according to the rules and regulations of school. It is most important part of classroom life and all teachers are responsible to take attendance of their class at the beginning of each lesson. Monthly attendance reports contains information of students, details of days present and absent, notations […]
- Wedding Gift List Template Once the wedding date is fixed and you have sent out the invitations, it’s time for you to start receiving the gifts from your relatives and family members. It’s a good thing to send the gift a week or month before the wedding to the happy couple. A few years back, the gifts were sent to the bride’s family but now most couples decide to receive the gifts together on a single address […]
- Square Root Table In schools and colleges, students always wonder “Why do I need to know square root calculation? Are square root have got any importance in the practical life? “
Square root calculation has also got its own importance in some real life applications and one of these important applications is a printed square root table. Every operation in the field of mathematics has got its inverse […]
- Body Fat Calculator Template The amount of energy in the food we take decides whether we put on more weight or lose some pounds. If we eat more than the need of our body, the extra energy or excessive calories are stored in our body in form of fats. To live a healthy life and maintains a perfect body, we should always take just the right amount of calories that our body needs or in case of excessive amount of […]