If you are smart enough to organize your mortgage payment through strategies, you are able to save hundreds of dollars on your morgages. The best option for paying a mortgage is a bi-weekly plan which would be convenient for you and the prospective receiver. This will also helps the home owner in reducing the amount of loan balance and proportionally the interest given on the amount is automatically reduced. A biweekly mortgage is understood as the schedule in which is the borrower is paying, half the monthly payment every two weeks. The payment amount on a biweekly is thus the same as that on a monthly or bi monthly period. There are 26 biweekly periods in a year while bimonthly periods are 24 the biweekly payment generates the opportunity of one extra monthly payment in a year.
This results in a convenience of shortening of payment terms. For instance a 30-year loan converted to a biweekly could be paying off in 25 years, 10 months. This reduction in period is due to the extra payment that is possible via biweekly payment every year. A good thing is that Payments are accredited monthly. Benefits of any extra payment program are also useful to comply with the interest rates.
Here is preview of a Free Printable Biweekly Mortgage Sheet Template created using Bluelayouts.org,
Here is download link for this Biweekly Mortgage Sheet Template,
Download Biweekly Mortgage Sheet Template
The bimonthly mortgage sheet can save facilitation in calculating the interest and mortgages .It has two sections, the first section comprises of the standard fixed rate mortgage with interest percentage and the payment term is drafted in months .the total loan amount is also stated. This sheet automatically generates the grand total of monthly payment with the total interest over the mortgage. The second section exhibits the extra payment option .you just calculate the half of each monthly payment .This will automatically gives you one additional payment every year, the other figures are stated the same as of the standard monthly value. The interest rate, monthly and biweekly terms loan amount with monthly and biweekly payments and the total interest are perfectly tabled in the bimonthly mortgage sheet columns, which would be a useful feature for both the borrower and the lender.
For an idea to have a bimonthly mortgage sheet developed at your personal computer, you just have added one-twelfth in the cell of your monthly sheet. This will give you the thirteenth payment. The yearly percentage rate is divided with 26 to get exact interest rate for the bimonthly payment period Before preparing a bimonthly plan take care that some lenders agree to prepare the biweekly payment schedule however the others offer this service themselves and provide you a pre-formatted payment agenda but you are always recommended to calculate the figure it personally to avoid any future conflict. In general, it is it is better to pre-pay a mortgage if you have a heavy interest rate.
Related Excel Templates
- Business Closing Sheet Template The companies around the world are rethinking the way they progress, and for some businesses it is better to discontinue if the things are not going well or another business demand’s more attention. Another reason for this discontinuation is that the business could be sold on a good profit margin. In such cases selling your business is the best strategy. Look for a buyer that can give […]
- Wedding Planning Worksheet Template Planning for your wedding can sometimes be a very tiresome and mind boggling event. You can always easily lose track of the entire budget that you’re spending when planning for a wedding event. Because that is the time when you’re cash is flowing out and you have to keep track of every single detail. It is not very easy to remember everything without properly writing it down somewhere. […]
- Extra Payment Calculator Template Those of you, who bought a house or a vehicle on a mortgage or loan, know this term “Extra payment” very well and those who don’t know what the heck is an extra payment, here’s some explanation. When you get a mortgage, you agree to pay it back to the bank or loan firm in installments monthly or annually. With an additional amount in form of interest rate, you pay off the principal […]
- Home Inventory Sheet Template Home inventory sheet is an important document as it will help you to identify and report all items that are destroyed by fire or burglarized. In the absence of home inventory sheet you will not be able to replace these items. It will help you to file insurance claim against each destroyed product of your house. Insurance companies often advice their customers to design a home inventory […]
- Cleaning Sheet Template A cleaning sign off sheet is frequently prepared in large organizations like hospitals or big factories where large equipments are installed and it’s necessary to clean those machines on regular basis. It’s also applicable when it comes to offices which have more than one department and it’s very important to clean each floor with maximum supervision. The actual aim of a cleaning sign […]
- Cost of Goods Sold Sheet Template Cost of goods sold is amount paid by Merchandising Corporation for the merchandise sold during an agreed period of time. It is prepared on monthly basis on the completion of accounting cycle to calculate cost of goods sold and gross profit of the company. This is the price at which the goods were purchased and direct cost associated by bringing them to the sales room and completing the […]
- Net Worth Statement Template Knowing about your current financial worth is primary step towards financial planning process. Net worth statement is considered crucial in process of financial planning. Net worth statement is an accounting of all assets minus all of company’s liabilities. Financial statement is very advantageous tool that helps you determine your current financial state. It also helps you tracking in […]
- Mortgage Payment Calculator Mortgage is a term referring to a type of loan, offered by banks and other financial institutions to help tackle your financial requirements regarding the construction or acquiring of a home. In such loan, the property itself is the guarantee and the institution has all rights reserved to take over in case you fail to pay back the loan.
Mortgage handling is not an easy job for a […]
- Help Desk Flow Data Sheet Template Help desk flow data sheet proves really useful in the designing and documentation of complex processes and programs. It makes your work easy by visualizing everything and increasing your understanding level. Data flow diagram is most important part of the organization to keep everything in organized manger. This is a better way to perform all important tasks as you can easily control […]
- Mortgage Refinancing Statement When you should consider mortgage refinancing? This is such a question that should be very clear to you to take right decision about mortgage financing. What do you think about mortgage refinancing? There might be a time when you will have mortgage refinancing opportunity. It is suitable when interest rates are lowered. It means that you will have to pay less on your monthly mortgage […]